This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us on any other website operated by us or or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our contact us link.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
There are also other instances when you’ll provide us with information, for example if you register to manage your booking via our website, leave a review, enter one of our competitions or complete a survey.
- We may collect the following information when you use our services or purchase services or products from our websites and mobile apps:
- Passenger information, passport details, other ID document details;
- Insurance details;
- Relevant medical data and any special, dietary, religious or disability requests;
- Information about your purchases, including what you bought, when and where you bought it, how you paid for it and credit or payment information;
- Information about your browsing behavior on our websites and mobile apps;
- Information about when you click on one of our advertisements, including advertisements on other websites;
- Information about the way you access our digital services, including operating system, IP address, online identifiers and browser details;
- Social preferences, interests and activities.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US ABOUT OTHERS
If you’re booking with others or for someone else, you will have to give us their information as well, for example their name and date of birth. It’s your responsibility to ensure that they are aware that you have done so, and also accept how we use and process their information as well as yours.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. We need to process your personal data so that we can manage your account or booking, provide you with the products and services you want to buy and help you with any orders and refunds you may request.
- To personalize your experience. We want to ensure that marketing communications relating to our products and services, including online advertising, are relevant to your interests. To do this we may use your personal data to better understand your interests so that we can try to predict what other products, services and information you might be most interested in. This enables us to tailor our communications to make them more relevant and interesting for you. Looking at your browsing behavior and purchases helps us to better understand you as a customer and it allows us to provide you with personalized offers and services. We may also measure responses to marketing communications relating to products and services we offer, which enables us to offer you products and services that meet your needs as a customer. If you do not want to receive personalized services from us, you can change your preferences online, over the phone or by emailing us at any time. We will update our records as soon as possible.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. In order to provide products or services you have requested, we may share your personal data with suppliers of your travel arrangements, including airlines, hotels and transport companies. We also work with carefully selected suppliers that carry out certain functions on our behalf. For example, companies that help us with IT services, storing and combining data, marketing, market research, processing payments and delivering products and services. We may need to share personal data to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; this includes providing personal data to others for the purpose or preventing fraud and reducing credit risk. We only share the minimum personal data that enables our suppliers and retail partners to provide their services to you and us.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For Marketing purposes. From time to time we may send you relevant offers and news about our products and services in a number of ways, including by email. We may also send you information about other companies’ products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. We will only do this if you previously agreed to receive these marketing communications.
When you book or register with us, we will ask you if you would like to receive marketing communications. You can change your marketing preferences online, over the phone, using the “unsubscribe” link in our emails, replying STOP to the short code in our marketing text messages or by writing to us at any time. Of course, the choice is entirely yours, but if you say you do not want to receive marketing information from us you will miss out on receiving great offers and promotions that may be of interest to you.
You may still receive service-related communications from us. For example, confirming bookings you make with us and providing important information about the use of our products and/or services. We would like to hear your views to help us improve our products and services, so we may contact you for market research purposes. You always have the choice about whether to participate or continue in our market research.
- Sharing Personal Data with Regulatory Authorities. So that you can travel, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your personal data for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. Some countries will only permit travel if you provide your advance passenger data (for example Caricom APR Data and US Secure Flight Data). These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may assist where appropriate. We may share the minimum personal data necessary with other public authorities if the law says we must, or we are legally allowed to do so.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Bee the Wellness may process your Personal Data because:
- Performance of a contract: We need to use your information to carry out the contract that you have with us and your Service Providers. We’ll use the information that you provide us when making a booking to conclude and process the reservations with the relevant third-party Service Providers.
- Consent: You may, through your action(s) of providing us your details, consent to us sending you marketing and promotional material. If you do kindly give us this consent, we’ll rely on this consent when contacting you. You can always withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing
- Legitimate interest: We may use your information for our own legitimate interest, for example to provide you with the most relevant content on our site or to promote new services and for certain administrative and legal purposes. If you fail to complete a purchase, we may send you some follow-up emails to try and help you, or seek your feedback or offer you alternative products related to your selection.
- Business transaction: We may use your data in connection with a business transaction such as the sale of a part or the whole of our business.
- To Comply with a legal obligation: We may share your personal data with regulatory authorities such as immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes and any other legitimate legal obligation as required.
- To protect your vital interests or those of another individual: We may share your information in the case of an emergency. For example, with insurance companies or medical personnel.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will retain your personal data for only as long as it is necessary for the uses set out in this Privacy Notice and/or to meet legal and regulatory requirements. After this period, we will securely erase personal data. If the data is needed after this period for analytical, historical or other legitimate purposes, we will take appropriate measures to anonymize this data.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
OUR POLICY ON “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA ONLINE PROTECTION ACT (CALOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we have a legal basis for processing your information as described above.
You have a right to ask for a copy of the personal data we hold about you, although you should be able to access online the personal data associated with your account or booking.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. Please include any details to help us identify and locate your personal data. Where we can provide data access, we will do so free of charge except where further copies are requested in which case a small fee will be payable based on administrative costs.
If you believe that any information we have pertaining to you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can also ask for your information to be rectified or erase, to object to the processing of your personal data and, where technically feasible, to ask for the personal data you provided us to be transferred to another organization.
We will update or erase your data, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business or legal purposes.
You can also contact us if you have complaint about how we collect, store or use your personal data. We aim to resolve your complaints but if you are dissatisfied with our response, you may complain to the local data protection authority.
Please submit your request or complaint in writing to:
Bee The Wellness
970 W Broadway STE E
PO Box 30,000 PMB 353
Jackson, Wyoming 83002
Email: [email protected]
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request or complaint. We may also ask you for more information to help ensure that you are authorized to make such a request or complaint when you can contact us on behalf of someone else.
If you are an EU Citizen, you have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you are a California resident, we may not delete your personal information if one of the following exceptions exists:
- Information is necessary to complete the transaction;
- Information is necessary to detect security incidents;
- Information is necessary to protect against deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity;
- Information is necessary to identify and repair errors;
- Information is necessary to promote free speech;
- Information is necessary for scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest;
- Information is necessary for internal uses of the company if those uses are reasonably expected by consumers;
- Information is necessary to comply with a legal obligation; or
- Information is used internally in a manner that is compatible with the context of the collection.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Thank You for Visiting beethewellness.com