BOOK with CONFIDENCE
We've got your back!
Flexibility and Peace of Mind
BOOK with CONFIDENCE
Effective now until May 31st, 2021 book an Adventure with us departing before December 31, 2021 and we will enhance your Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) trip insurance coverage by providing a travel voucher for up to 25% of nonrefundable fees paid to Bee The Wellness.
Here is how it works:
- Book an Adventure before May 31st, 2021 with a departure date before December 31, 2021.
- Protect the Adventure by purchasing a Cancel For Any Reason travel insurance policy within 14 days.
- If you choose to cancel the trip for any reason at all, in accordance with your policy, we will issue a travel voucher for the amount not covered by your insurance policy up to 25% of your nonrefundable fees paid to Bee The Wellness.
For example, if you book a $5,000 Adventure within the window listed above and purchase CFAR insurance which covers 75% of your trip cost, you can receive a travel voucher for $1250 (25% of $5,000) for the portion not covered by your policy.
CFAR policies vary in cost and coverage but can cover up to 75% of your total insured trip cost and generally allow you to cancel for any reason up to 48 hours prior to departure. This CFAR coverage is in addition to the normal coverage of the policy.
We cannot offer insurance advice and we recommend this article to provide some background and the pros and cons of various travel policies.
Here are a few questions to answer when choosing an insurance policy:
- What does the policy say about coverage related to “Fear of Travel”?
- Does the policy cover the activities on the trip itinerary?
- What is the primary reason for the insurance? Recouping trip costs if you cancel? Covering medical emergencies? Both?
- What are the timeframes for purchasing coverage once you’ve made your initial deposit for the trip?
To take advantage of our BOOK with CONFIDENCE policy, email a copy of your CFAR insurance policy to [email protected] within 14 days of booking with us.
Bee The Wellness has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that we have implemented health and hygiene protocols that are aligned with WTTC’s Safe Travels Protocols .